Convert Our Fabric into a Wall Covering
Transform virtually any fabric into a modern wall treatment through Robert Allen's paperbacked program. With a wonderful array of textures, a multitude of vibrant colors and a plethora of prints, the options are endless and installation is as quick and easy as any standard wall covering. Try a bold, geometric print to create an accent wall or a sophisticated woven to add subtle depth and dimension to any space.
"I am so excited to be using Robert Allen/Beacon Hill new fabric backed wallcovering line, at the DC Design House this year. The results are absolutely stunning, it is so easy to use and could not be more pleased with the look and rave reviews so far!"
Pamela Harvey Pamela Harvey Interiors, LLC 703-505-9480 www.pamelaharveyinteriorsllc.com
"The perfect solution for a space where no Wallcovering will do. The slubby grey Robert Allen silk was backed and easily installed. The center hall and grand entry are classically and exquisitely upholstered!
Kim Hendrickson-Radovich Allied member ASID Kim E Courtney Interiors & Design Inc
- Create elegant fabric wall coverings from virtually any fabric.
- Coordinate upholstery, window treatments, pillows and many other accessories to your fabric wall covering.
- The fabrics are back laminated with a commercial grade strippable paper or nonwoven engineered for wall covering.
- Adds substance and body to fabric making installation easier and quicker.
- No adhesive bleed-through during installation, allowing for professional quality seams.
- Extra thickness aids in concealing blemishes on wall surfaces.
- Paperbacked fabrics serve as insulators and acoustical aids.
- Maintains original color, texture and quality of your fabric.
Minimum Requirements: 5 yards
Timing 2 - 3 weeks once fabric is shipped from Robert Allen's distribution center.
Helpful Guidelines For Choosing Appropriate Fabric
- Must pass UFAC1 and Cal 117 in standard fabric state without the wall covering finish
- Not recommended for fabrics with horizontal repeats or horizontal stripes
- Avoid fabrics that must have a precision pattern match of a motif where the seams meet, for example a branch or a tree
- Avoid patterns that are railroaded
- Not recommended for loosely woven fabrics
- Fabric cannot exceed a finished width of 60"
- Orders can be placed through your sales representative or by calling Customer Service: (US) 800.333.3777 | (Canada) 800.363.3020
- All orders are final