Shipping & Returns
US Shipping Policy
Online Memo Requests ship via US mail. Expedited shipping via UPS Next Day Air® and UPS 2nd Day Air® is available.
Online Product Orders ship via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping via UPS Next Day Air® and UPS 2nd Day Air® is available.
Note: Expedited orders received after 4:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday, will ship via the expedited service selected on next business day.
CANADA Shipping Policy
Online Memo Requests will be redirected to closest Canadian Showroom and shipped via Canpar.
Online Product Orders will be redirected to Canada Customer Service for accurate tax and shipping charge allocation.
Returns and Claims
- No merchandise may be returned without the Company’s prior approval and instruction.
- No returns on Beacon Hill fabric under 1 yard; for all others, no returns on upholstery fabric under 5 yards or drapery fabric under 9 yards.
- No returns of floor samples or sale items, which are sold “as is” and for which all sales are final.
- No returns of goods that have been cut, treated, altered, processed, subject to abuse or misuse, or damaged after shipment by Seller.
- No returns of velvets, custom products or special-ordered goods.
- All authorized returns must be in original wrapping materials in the same condition as when received by buyer.
- All authorized returns within 30 days of invoice date will be subject to in/out freight and handling charges.
- All authorized returns after 30 days but within 60 days of invoice date will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, plus in/out freight and handling charges.
- No returns for any reason after 60 days.
- Claims for damage to furniture in transit for delivery to buyer or buyer’s customer, workroom or other agent are buyer’s responsibility; all goods should be inspected upon arrival and a claim filed with the carrier if damage has occurred in shipment.