CHECKING FABRIC AVAILABILITY AND PLACING ORDERS ON DURALEE.COM
You can now check inventory and place orders of Duralee fabrics and trim on duralee.com. When you check the status of your order on duralee.com it will initially state that the order is “backordered”. You will also receive an email confirming your order. For now, as Duralee and Robert Allen consolidate our computer operations, within approximately 24 hours, you will receive a second email from email@example.com acknowledging and confirming your order. Please note once you receive the second email, your order will no longer appear on duralee.com. You will then be able to check the status of your order on robertallendesign.com (see Log-In Instructions below) or by calling Robert Allen or Duralee Customer Service.
First-time Log-In to robertallendesign.com (for Duralee customers).
- Click “LOGIN” and scroll down to “REGISTER NOW” use your Duralee Account with an “80” prefix (i.e. 80XXXXX). After first-time Log-in to robertallendesign.com (for Duralee customers)
- Use your “80” account number and the password that you created.
CHECKING ORDER HISTORY AND STATUS
You may check your order history for any fabric orders placed on or before May 1st, 2017 on Duralee.com.
For information on orders placed after May 1, 2017:
- Residential Customers - please call residential customer service at 800-275-3872 or check on robertallendesign.com* (see Log-In Instructions above)
- Contract Customers - please call contract customer service at 866-373-8932 or check on robertallendesign.com* (see Log-In Instructions above).
James Hare orders history can be checked on duralee.com.
*This does not apply to Duralee Canadian customers. All Duralee account inquiries and orders will continue to be addressed through JF Fabrics. See "Canadian Customer" Section below for details.
You can check stock and place your fabric orders with either Robert Allen or Duralee Customer Service. Here is how:
- Call your local Duralee or Robert Allen Showroom
- Call either of our respective Customer Service Departments Duralee Customer Service: 800-275-3872 Robert Allen Customer Service: 800-333-3777 or
- Email your inquiry or order to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Duralee orders shipped prior to May 1st, you can check the status of your order on duralee.com or by contacting Duralee Customer Service.
Robert Allen Contract customers should continue to contact Robert Allen and Duralee Contract customers should continue to contact Duralee.
Here is how:
- Call Customer Service For a Robert Allen Contract inquiry or order Robert Allen Contract Customer Service: 800-333-3778 For a Duralee Contract inquiry or order Duralee Contract Customer Service: 866-373-8932
- Email your inquiry or order Robert Allen Contract: email@example.com Duralee Contract: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a fax Robert Allen Contract: 800-455-9575 Duralee Contract: 800-306-1660
For Duralee Canadian Customers, contact JF Fabrics:
- By Telephone -905 829 5500 (Local)
- 1 800 268 2050 (English)
- 1 800 268 2643 (French)
- By email - email@example.com For Robert Allen Canadian Customers:
- Call Robert Allen Customer Service 1-800-363-3020
- Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org Customers outside of the US and Canada Here is how you can reach us:
- Call Export customer Service: +1-631-273-8800 ext. 4247
- Email your inquiry or order: email@example.com
- Send us a fax: +1-631-273-8873
CLARKE & CLARKE AND JAMES HARE
Clarke and Clarke and James Hare product information continues to be available on duralee.com. You can check inventory and place memo orders on the duralee.com website or by calling Duralee customer service.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND CHANGES
For Robert Allen, Beacon Hill, Duralee, Highland Court, Bailey & Griffin and Lulu DK Brand Fabrics and Trimmings, Robert Allen Furniture and Robert Allen Hardware Orders:
- To order Robert Allen product on robertallen.com or by calling Customer Service:
- If you currently have a Robert Allen account number: Continue to use your Robert Allen account number to order Robert Allen product.
- To Order Duralee product listed above:
On duralee.com : Continue to use your current Duralee account number, exactly as it is (without an 80 prefix) to order the Duralee products listed above.
By calling Customer Service: You will have a new account number which will be created by adding a prefix of 80 to your current Duralee account number (i.e. 80XXXXX) to order Duralee products that are listed above.
For Duralee Furniture, Duralee Hardware, Clarke & Clarke Fabric and James Hare Fabric Orders:
- To order Duralee product on duralee.com or by calling Customer Service: Continue to use your current Duralee account number, exactly as it is (without an 80 prefix) to order the Duralee products listed above.
- If you do not yet have a Duralee account number we invite you to open a Duralee account. The process is minimal for accounts in good standing. It will give you access to over 1,400 SKUs
- If you are a Robert Allen Contract customer, your account numbers will not be changing. Please use this account number to order all Robert Allen Contract products.
- If you are a Duralee Contract customer, to order Duralee Contract product:
- On duralee.com : Continue to use your current Duralee account number, exactly as it is (without an 80 prefix) to order the Duralee products listed above.
- By calling Customer Service: You will have a new account number which will be created by adding a prefix of 80 to your current Duralee account number (i.e. 80XXXXX) to order Duralee products that are listed above.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
We are currently in the process of moving our inventory to our new computer system. In an effort to protect your privacy during this process, we will not be able to directly transfer your credit card information. As a result, you will be asked to provide this information again the next time you place an order with our Customer Service department. In addition, if you have made a recent purchase or payment through the duralee.com website you will be asked to provide your credit card information a second time for the same order when speaking with our Customer Service Department. We will only be charging your credit card one time for your order. We apologize for any inconvenience, but assure you that your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
PACKAGING, INVOICING AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
You may be purchasing Duralee products and receiving them in Robert Allen packaging or vice versa. You may also be receiving invoices on Robert Allen letterhead asking that you make your payment to Robert Allen for Duralee products. Don’t worry as we are one company. To avoid confusion, please advise your workrooms. We plan to launch new packaging designs featuring our combined branding; however, to be environmentally friendly, first we are using the remaining stock of our current packaging materials. Also, we are in the process of changing all of our paperwork. You can make your payments to the payee that is on the invoice and mail it to the location on the invoice. Please include your invoice number and we will make sure that it is applied to your account.
At this time, when calling our Customer Service Departments, you may experience longer than average wait times. All calls will be answered in the order in which they are received. Please continue to hold as we do our best to assist all customers in a timely manner. We are working to reduce wait times and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you may experience.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and continued business while we consolidate our operations. It is our mission to make your ability to purchase products from us easy and, before you know it, we will be back to providing you world class products at the service levels that you have enjoyed and expect.