Important Customer Information
PLACING ORDERS AND CHECKING ORDER HISTORY AND STATUS ON DURALEE.COM
- You can check your order history on all Duralee orders (except Duralee Furniture and Clarke & Clarke) on duralee.com*. This includes fabric and hardware orders, memos, CFAs, backorders and reserves.
- If you place a Duralee order with a Customer Service Representative or showroom:
- If you place a memo order on duralee.com
- If you place a Duralee order (standard, CFA and reserve) on duralee.com
- You will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com, which includes the order information and an 8-digit order number. These orders placed on duralee.com will initially appear with a status of “Processing”.
- Within one business day, you will receive a second email from firstname.lastname@example.org, containing your order information and new order number, which is now a 7-digit number. Once you receive this email, you will not be able to track your order on duralee.com and the previous 8-digit order number is no longer valid.
- When your order number is still an 8-digit number, you can pay for your order by credit card on duralee.com. If you have already received your new 7-digit order number, you must call Duralee Customer Service to make a payment.
*This does not apply to Duralee Canadian customers. All Duralee account inquiries and orders will continue to be addressed through JF Fabrics. (See "Canadian Customer" section below for details).
- You can also place orders, and check order history and status by emailing or calling us at the numbers listed below
- Residential Customers
- Contract Customers
- Robert Allen Contract customers can contact Robert Allen Contract in one of the following ways:
- Call Robert Allen Contract Customer Service at 800-333-3778
- Email your inquiry or order to Robert Allen Contract at email@example.com
- Contact Robert Allen Contract at 800-455-9575
- Duralee Contract customers can contact Duralee Contract in one of the following ways:
- Call Duralee Contract Customer Service at 866-373-8932
- Email your inquiry or order to Duralee Contract at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a fax at 800-306-1660
- Duralee Hardware Customers
- Call Duralee Hardware customer service at 800-288-8400 or
- Email email@example.com
- Canadian Customers
- Duralee Canadian Customers should contact JF Fabrics:
- By Telephone at 905-829-5500 (Local)
- 1-800-268-2050 (English)
- 1-800-268-2643 (French)
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Robert Allen Canadian Customers:
- Call Robert Allen Customer Service 1-800-363-3020
- Email inquiries to email@example.com
- Customers outside of the US and Canada
- Call Export customer Service at +1-631-273-8800 ext. 4247
- Email your inquiry or order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a fax at +1-631-273-8873
CLARKE & CLARKE AND JAMES HARE
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
We are in the process of moving our inventory to our new computer system. In an effort to protect your privacy during this process, we will not be able to directly transfer your credit card information. As a result, you will be asked to provide this information again the next time you place an order with our Customer Service department. In addition, if you have made a purchase or payment through the duralee.com website you will be asked to provide your credit card information a second time for the same order when speaking with our Customer Service Department. We will only be charging your credit card one time for your order. We apologize for any inconvenience, but assure you that your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
PACKAGING, INVOICING AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
You may be purchasing Duralee products and receiving them in Robert Allen packaging or vice versa. You may also be receiving invoices on Robert Allen letterhead asking that you make your payment to Robert Allen for Duralee products. Don’t worry as we are one company. To avoid confusion, please advise your workrooms. We plan to launch new packaging designs featuring our combined branding; however, to be environmentally friendly, first we are using the remaining stock of our current packaging materials. Also, we are in the process of changing all of our paperwork. You can make your payments to the payee that is on the invoice and mail it to the location on the invoice. Please include your invoice number and we will make sure that it is applied to your account.